"Je ne sais quoi" et Moi

I've been sick for the past 24hrs, ztomach virus... and FCOL, they have developed this strange fascination with me... this "Je ne sais quoi" and it's starting to become a steady relationship... 3 in 1 month, it seems that it has nowhere else to go... but I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm in a bad relationship, I feel used and I'm not getting anything out of it.... not 1 pound lost!!!!! and the worst of it all? it deprives me of one what I like, food... first, I'm not hungry, then when I'm hungry I can't even stand the idea of food it's depressing... so should I eat or not eat? what's the best way to get better I need a miracle remedy and not even my number 1 go to is working, I mean, Coke works while it's here but it doesn't prevent... I need to be smarter...

In the meantiome I found many reasons to celebrate when I'm not sick....

I've added a little star to the ones I'm really, really looking forward too - Edit: Forget about the stars, I think I'll end up putting stars in all off them, except anything that has peanut butter and sweet, I can't stand it....

January
3rd – National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day
8th – National English Toffee Day *
26th – National Peanut Brittle Day


February
15th – National Gum Drop Day
19th – Chocolate Mint Day *


March
3rd week – American Chocolate Week *
19th – National Chocolate Caramel Day *
24th – National Chocolate-Covered Raisin Day *


April
12th – National Licorice Day
21st – National Chocolate-Covered Cashews Day
22nd – National Jelly Bean Day


May
12th – National Nutty Fudge Day *
15th – National Chocolate Chip Day *
23rd – National Taffy Day


June
National Candy Month
16th – Fudge Day


July
7th – Chocolate Day
15th – Gummi Worm Day
20th – National Lollipop Day
28th – National Milk Chocolate Day


August
4th – National Chocolate Chip Day
10th – S’mores Day
30th – National Toasted Marshmallow Day


September
13th – International Chocolate Day
22nd – National White Chocolate Day


October
National Caramel Month
28th – National Chocolate Day
30th – National Candy Corn Day
31st – National Caramel Apple Da
y

November
7th – National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day


December
7th – National Cotton Candy Day
16th – National Chocolate-Covered Anything Day
26th – National Candy Cane Day
28th – National Chocolate Day
29th – National Chocolate
Day

PS: Ma, para tu informacion, FCOL significa For crying out loud y no es una persona...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love your calendar! ;)

I hope you'll feel better soon. Don't forget to drink :)
Anonymous said…
yummy...can I celebrate with you ? ;)
sending plenty of hugs your way so you feel better soon !!
(((((((((((((Caro)))))))))))
Cmdr Vimes said…
I'll provide you with some real chocolate, not the waxy stuff Hersey's & co produce and pass off as chocolate. Chocolate has the added benfit of being health beneficial. 200gms of dark chocolate will help to combat and see off a good cold. It's true, honest. So, I figure that if you double the "dose", you can beat any illness known to man. I had ebola last week, and 2kg of Cadbury's sorted it sort. Pay attention to Cmdr Vimes, he knows stuff!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Me Roll...

Taking out the trash....

Finding Freedom