It's been almost a year, so let's just called it a year... Happy Blogbirthday to Me :-), is it cliche to say what a year?

It started high and then it went low, and low and deep and underground, got very close to the center of the earth and then I kinda off have a feeling that I can see the light again.... at the end of the tunnel... hold on, let me see... Ok, it's almost midnight, but I'm sure I'll be able to see it tomorrow morning... if it's not raining, of course... nope, don't worry, I have not turned glass half full person yet, for me that glass is still half empty, or is it half full? I'm confused, bottom line, suprise, suprise, I have not turned pesimistic and I'm my old still optimistic, I mean, otherwise, I would have stopped flying after the 4th in a row, delayed or cancelled or 8hrs wait or we lost your luggage incident, I would have not taken the trash out anymore after I fell and fractured my right thumb, on my right hand that I use to write, work, drive shift, cook... I would have stopped going to work after having to lay off people in my team and I would have not woken up after 6 months of working every day until 3am, I would have not talked to my friends, after not calling them forever and I would have given up on food after gaining 50lb out of stress, so yes, I'm still optimistic and you guys still don't know half of the story.

The good thing is that at the end, and it's always been the case, I remember the good things.

Just recently, my team coming to my office and wishing me Merry Xmas, bringing gifts, pistachos and a Xmas card after the most stressfull year that I've made them have, I remember a couple of nights ago celebrating the Xmas of Spirit at home with my friends and starting to feel the tinkling Xmas, I remember friends calling me despite the fact that I've forgotten them for the past 6 months and them saying don't worry we still love you! and most of all, I will remember tomorrow morning, when I get off the car, in front of my house in Caracas and suprise my Grandmother, who is turning 80 on Xmas day and is so not expecting me nor my sister, that will be the highlight of my year.

Guys.... Merry Xmas!!!!!!!!! Love you all and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Now that my family is not reading any more... are you kidding me? the best of the year? The 7th Harry Potter Book, J.K. Rowling Rocks!!!!!!!

Comments

Marion - Fifi said…
hehehe for the Potter line ;)
and you're right, we still love you !!!! :D
now you gotta let us know how the grandma thing went :)
hope 2008 will be a little less stressfull for you !
hope to see you soon
enjoy your time in caracas !!!
love,
Marion
Nora said…
Have a Merry Christmas in Caracas.

Hope next year is less stressful for you.

Blessings and Peace

Popular posts from this blog

The Me Roll...

Taking out the trash....

Finding Freedom